- 1 x Funduino UNO R3
- 1 x Arduino Sensor Shield v4.0
- 1 x 6 AA Battery Cage with Barrel Connector
- 1 x 9V Battery Cage with Barrel Connector
- 1 x Mini Solderless Breadboard with Adhesive Back
- 1 x Hardware Fastener Kit
- 1 x USB Data/Charging Cable
- 1 x IR Remote Control (17 button)
- 1 x Motor Controller Shield - Dual H-Bridge (L298)
- 1 x Triple IR Line Tracking Module
- 1 x IR Receiver Module
- 1 x Ultrasonic Range Finder Module
- 1 x Servo (9G)
- 1 x Servo Mounting Kit
- 1 x 40 pcs 10cm DuPont Female to Female Jumper Wire Ribbon
- 1 x Two deck chassis
- 4 x Motors
- 4 x Tires
Excellent platform for learning basic coding and robotic principles.
Solid construction on boards.
No cold solder joints.
Tested before leaving factory.
Minor assembly is required.
All Arduino boards are blank upon shipping. Owners have to program themselves.
Bluetooth can be programmed work with most modern phones as a controller.
Several apps are available for download Apple's store and Google Play.
It is up to the user to decide how the bot will operate.
Some examples are line tracing, autonomous obstacle avoidance, and Bluetooth or IR controlled.
Several sensors to experiment with and compatible with all Arduino sensors and shields.
Motor controls for adding movement and speed to project.
High quality cables.
Comes with a battery box, which is lacking in most kits.
You are not limited to the parts found in this kit. Any Arduino, PI, or TTL circuit, compatible sensor, or emitter can be used with the Arduino controller to expand on the functionality of this bot.
Due to the fact that there are MANY different ways to assemble these bots with different behaviors, there is no one "right way" build and program the bots, there is no manual on assembly or programming. That process is left up to the imagination of the builder.
There is also a massive user community that is very open to teaching new builders, kids included, how to get started. For every sensor, motor, and shield included in this kit, you a can find many articles and YouTube videos on exactly how to use and program them.